1.1 Welcome to the privacy statement of ellika.gr We respect your privacy and we are committed to protecting your personal data. This Privacy Statement informs you about how we treat your personal data as a customer, potential customer, visitor or use of the site and provides information about your privacy rights and how you are protected by law. We are responsible for collecting, managing and processing your personal data.
1.2 We have appointed a Personal Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) who assumes responsibility for overseeing the questions raised in relation to this privacy statement. For any clarification regarding this Privacy Statement, including any request to exercise your legal rights, contact the DPO at the following contact details.
Our full details are:
Full legal entity name:
DPO name: Axarlis Christos
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: Herakleidon 39 Thiseio
You reserve the right to complain to the supervising authority of your country at any time about data protection issues. In Greece, this authority is the Greek Data Protection Authority and you can find relevant details through the following link: www.dpa.gr. However, we would appreciate if we were given the opportunity to manage your concerns before you reach the data protection authority, so please contact us first using the contact details listed above.
2. Changes to your privacy statement and your obligation to let us know about changes
This version was updated on December 31, 2018. You can contact us for older versions. This statement replaces all previous disclosures we may have previously provided about our disclosure practices. We reserve our right to change this statement and to apply any change to the information previously collected in accordance with the law. If there are substantial changes to this statement or our information practices change in the future, we will notify you by publishing the changes to our site. It is important that personal data we hold for you is accurate and valid. We hereby ask you to inform us if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
3. Categories of information we collect
We reserve the right to collect, process, store and transfer different kinds of personal data to your person, which we group as follows:
- Identity data includes the name, first name, last name, user name or similar ID, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Technical data include Internet Protocol (IP), data entry, type and version of browser, time zone and location, types and versions browser additional, operating system and platform and other technology devices used to access this site.
- Usage data includes information about how you use our site, products, and services.
4. How we collect your information
We collect personal data for you whenever you use our services when you are interested in renting or selling a property through our site or when you outsource the purchase or rent of one or more of your properties.
5. Why we process your information
We will process your personal data only when the law allows us.
In general, we will use your personal data only:
- In case we have to execute the contract we are preparing to conclude or have already concluded with you.
- In case we want to let you know about real estate to buy or rent whose features match yours
- In case we want to inform you about real estate opportunities for purchase or rent.
- When you have given us your explicit consent to do so.
In general, we do not rely on your consent as a legal basis for processing personal data except when we send you promotional updates or when we process special categories of personal data. You reserve the right to withdraw your consent to submit promotional updates at any time by contacting us using the contact details mentioned in paragraph 1 above.
6. Purposes for which we will use your personal data
We describe below all the ways in which we intend to use your personal data and on what legal basis support our actions. We also describe, depending on the circumstances, what our legitimate interests are.
We reserve the right to process your personal data for more than one legal reason depending on the specific purpose for which we use your data. You may contact us if you need clarification on the specific legal basis on which we rely to process your personal data when we describe more than one reason in the following table.